Wednesday 24 April 2013

Product review - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Many of you have been asking what kind of concealers I use on a regular basis. Although I tend to use a variety of different ones for areas on my face, my favorite one for over a year now has been the Maybeline Instant Age Rewind Corrector (Concealer)  I have th YSL corrector too, but the Maybelline one doesn't break the bank and is easier to find at the drug store! I have recommended this concealer to a lot of clients and family/friends and everyone seems to agree with me....
 
This is seriosly one of my go to concealers and I have two extras that I keep on hand because I just love it! I'm using the MEDIUM shade, around my under eye area. I admit, I have dark circles under my eyes, so my main purpose to see if it actually would reduce the darkness around my eye area... and it instantly brightened up my eye area! (just like the title of the product). The texture is very velvety, and smooth, which I love! Another plus is that has a clean finish and feels great on your skin. Doesn't emphasize lines around the eye area area! OH and I have to mention that one of the ingrediets is goji better (which is also very good for you.. I love eating them) - so another plus!
 
  Until next time!

Stay beautiful,

Mehreen


No comments:

Post a Comment