Saturday 4 May 2013

Daytime Look ... simple and nice!

So I've gotten a few requests on what kind of makeup I wear during the day.
In all honestly, when I'm home, cleaning, cooking, feeding and entertaining my baby, I don't wear any makeup at all... just wash my face, put on some moisturizer and let me skin breathe (which is very important to do by the way).

However, when I'm going out, in this case, out to lunch with my husband, I do want to look somewhat decent ;)

On my face:
BB Cream: Since the weather is getting warmer, I put on foundation (not even a light one). I find that it makes my skin feel heavy and caked out.... therefore, I have started using my Maybelline BB Cream (check out my review on this in one of my previous blogs). It's light and gives my skin a fresh, dewy glow... and it honestly feels like you haven't put anything on your face!

Under my eyes: Another review I did in my previous blogs was on a concealer which I absolutely love... the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Medium

Face Powder: MAC face powder in Medium Plus.

Bronzer: Bourjious in Medium

Highlight: MAC Cream Highlight in SHELL

On my eyes:
Eyeliner: I use a pencil liner (and then go over it with black eyeshadow): BENEFIT BadGal in Black
Mascara: Urban Decay
On my eyelids (used as a nude base): MAC Painterly Paintpot (you can use this product as a base for your eyeshadows.. prevents creasing)

Lips:
MAC Darling Ruby lipstick (I've had this for a long time and not sure if they even sell it anymore).

Here are the pics:





No comments:

Post a Comment