Thursday 16 May 2013

DIY Avocado Seed Face Cleanser!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry, it's been awhile since my last post! I've been quite busy with home life, makeup projects, etc. Therefore, didn't have the opportunity to update you on my results from my DIY Avocado Seed Face Cleanser!

I had posted a picture on Facebook a week or so, indicating that I would be trying this out. I had to wait almost 5 days for the avocado seed to dry it before you I could even attempt this.

My results after using this for a week have been amazing!!!!! I would definitely do this again. This DIY project was something I watched on someones Youtube video, and I thought - looks easy enough - as people that know me, know that I don't like DIY's that take up too much prep time!

Instructions:

Take a pit of an avocado, wash it, dry and it let it sit for 3 to 5 days (I waited 4 days).
When ready to use the pit, peel the skin off, cut it and place in your blender.
Blend the heck out of it  (do not add any water when blending), until you see orange seeds.
Place in a jar or zip lock bag.
Mix seeds into your daily face cleanser and apply on your face very gently
Use a cleansing wipe (I use my baby's Pampers wipe - soft and has not scent) to wipe off the cleanser and seeds.
Wash face with luke warm water
Put on moisturizer (I use Aveeno face moisturizer)

Do this for a week or so and see a difference in your face... more glowy, shiny, and fresh!
Pictures:

Avocado Pit:


Orange seeds after blending:



Let me know how it worked out for you! Always interested to know other's results! :)

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment